... and the pun is intended... Isn't it a bummer to develop a condition that is (seemingly) unknown to 80% of the medical profession and ignored by the other 20%? When I went to see my GP (Note: that's a "general practitioner " in Oz, the UK and probably across the Commonwealth. I guess in the US … Continue reading An Unnerving Start to my Medical Journey with TN.
About a week ago - which was a couple of weeks into my current series (I'm still trying to find right nomenclature for this thing and its aspects/forms) I realised around one midday that I was absolutely wasted. I barely made it to the couch before crashing. It was unusual: Sure, I am a bad … Continue reading Fatigue